Welcome to River Guiding Services
We are second and third Generation guides that have honed their skills by spending countless hours on the Mississippi River and Lake Pepin. Thus, we are one of the longest running guide services on the Mississippi River for Walleyes, Northern, Bass and Catfish. We guide from Red Wing, MN to Winona MN which includes Pool 4, Pool 5, Pool 5a, and Pool 6. Our main goal is to give you memories for a lifetime.
Whether you are in the boat with Captain Jarrad or Captain Lee you will receive an educational experience you will never forget. The Mississippi River changes daily and sometimes hourly, so we want to teach you how we adapt with the daily fluctuations and season of the river. When you are done with your trip we hope that you will have learned enough that you will feel comfortable navigating or fishing on your own with the knowledge you have learned from us. When fishing with us you will share the beauties of nature with all the creatures, great and small, that revolve around the Mississippi River and Lake Pepin.
Boats & Equipment
Captain Jarrad Fluekiger Boat
- 2007 Ranger 620VS
- 225 HO Evinrude Etec
- 9.9 Johnson Kicker motor
- 101 Minn Kota Trolling motor
Captain Lee Fluekiger Boat
- 2004 Ranger 620 VS
- 225 Yamaha V Max
- 15 hp Yamaha Kicker motor
- 101 Minn Kota trolling motor
We supply all fishing poles and tackle so all you have to do is bring the appropriate fishing attire, camera, snacks (don't forget guide treats) and drinks. So hop along and join us for a day on the river so we can start making memories that will never be forgotten.
We don't have all the answers about life but we sure can BS about it.
Rutting Ridge Fishing Rates
|Duration of Trip||Anglers||Rates|
|4hrs - 1/2 Day||1-2 Person||$250|
|8hrs - Full Day||1-2 Person||$350|
- Additional Anglers - Add $50.00 per additional angler. We can accomodate up to 4 anglers on one boat.
- Downpayment - $75.00 credit card deposit required to confirm reservation. The balance of the trip is to be paid at the time of the trip by either cash or check.
- Cancelation - If fishing trip is canceled within 48 hours prior to trip, 50% of amount due is required. Exceptions are made for severe weather conditions.
Client Testimonials & Fishing Reports
Read what our clients have to say about Rutting Ridge Outfitters and their experiences. Or stay tuned to our field and fishing reports to see what the action is and possibly learn a thing or two about with tips from our pro-staff.